Readers of this blog might be interested in these jobs (Via Humanist).
Deadline for applications 19/02/2020.
We are currently recruiting 6 Post-doctoral Research Fellows with
expertise in social research methods to work within the Trento Center
for Social Research Methods.
Computational/digital sociology and social network analysis
Two post-doctoral research fellows for researchers with experience in
computational/digital sociology and social network analysis. This
includes, among others:
· computational methods for “statistical learning”, using R or Python,
· design and analysis of experiments, including field and online
experiments and use of digital devices (e.g. smartphones, wearables),
· advanced social network analysis and recent developments in
ERGM, SAOM/SIENA, multilevel and multimodal networks, large-scale networks,
· The quantitative analysis of texts through text mining and the
use of techniques such as LDA (Latent Dirichlet Allocation), CTM
(correlated topic model) and LSA (latent semantic analysis)
· the simulation of social phenomena with agent-based modelling (ABM).
For more details, please
The application deadline is: 19/02/2020, 12:00 (noon), CET.